Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Amherst, MA












July 2015

I spent two weeks + a few days in the small college town of Amherst, Massachusetts working as a student mentor at a summer school program for international high school students. Though hours-wise it was a fulltime position, practically it was residential, and we had half days/full days off. I spent those times exploring the Pioneer Valley - primarily the town of Amherst and the nearby city of Northampton. As I only had two weeks in Massachusetts, I crammed each free day with exploring, leading me to find numerous coffeeshops and bookstores (I may or may not have returned how with seven new books). It was my first time visiting New England and even though I only got a small taste of the area, I loved it, and I would love to visit again soon.
© A Little Life. Design by FCD.